April 27, 2014

Building Block Card & Recap!

Before I move on to my card for today, did you remember to glance over at the retiring stamps and accessories lists? If not, I have the links below. Make sure you take advantage of what is left as you only have until June 4th to order the retiring items!

Retiring Lists
  • Retiring Stamps (Available April 21-June 4, 2014, or while supplies last)
  • PDF
  • Excel file
  • Retiring Accessories (Available April 21-June 4, 2014, or while supplies last) 
  • PDF 
  • Excel file
 Here is my card for today's project:


This is called a "Building Block Card Fold". Isn't this an interesting card fol? It takes a little bit of cutting and measuring but WOW, so worth it. This is what the card looks like from above:


And sitting in place from the very front:


Close-up of stamped and fussy-cut details:


And laying flat:


Lots of layers, lots of elements and a big WOW factor once completed:

 
Here are the measurements you will need and the cuts you will have to make for the building block portion of the card:
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!!! (can you hear me shouting? LOL!!) Fantastic card, this template is so easy to achieve, it looks complicated but it's not, really. If I was able to follow this directions and make one of this fabulous cards, anyone can too. Thanks again for providing the measurements and the template Debbie.
    Have a wonderful Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, what a really nice card. I love those, but have trouble decorating to look nice. Thanks for all of your ideas and especially the template.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really a Wow! Card. You did a really nice job with it....I hope to try this...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i thinkthis mite be my favorite card of yours. Nice father's day card in the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! Really awesome unique fold. Will bookmark to give it a try some time. Thanks for always sharing instructions.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!