Once I had my form traced on the cardboard, I hand-cut the shape. Although it was quite thick to cut through, I managed to get it done. I then used a spool of the "1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon" that I purchased from Stampin' Up! and wrapped it around the form and glued the ends. Then I got myself busy cutting out butterflies and leaves using the "Autumn Leaves Die", "Beautiful Butterflies Die" and the "Elegant Butterfly Punch". I embossed some of the butterflies. I layered some of the butterflies and I added "Pearl Jewels" to some of the butterflies:
My stamp room is painted and decorated with a lot of the Crisp Cantaloupe, Cajun Craze combination along with some browns so I used colors to match my room:
I hope you liked my project for today. Please come back tomorrow for a new project!
- Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Crisp Cantaloupe, Early Espresso
- Accessories: 1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon, Early Espresso Satin Ribbon (retired), Pearl Jewels
- Tools: Beautiful Butterflies Die, Autumn Leaves Die, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Arrows Embossing Folder, Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder
- Misc: Hot Glue Gun, Cardboard
JOIN US for our NEW Card Create-tions Edition featuring stamp sets in the Main and Occasions catalogs!
* Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards featuring 18 stamp sets!
* Edition runs March 30 - April 19
* Printable supply lists, directions & measurements
* 24/7 access
* Perfect for classes or personal cards!
* Designers Melissa Davies, Debbie Henderson, Deb Currier and Nicole Tugrul are joining us!