I found an online website to print a sheet of camo paper and cut it down to what I needed. I think the Pink Pirouette is going to be perfect to offset the camo as it's not a bright color and really softens things up. I used the "Love & Laughter" stamp set:
I've already started "pinning" stuff on Pinterest for ideas! How exciting and fun this is going to be! And speaking of ideas, we have a ton of them coming up at Create with Connie & Mary:
- 3 weeks of FABULOUS card ideas - 18 different sets (not including our two Preview sets).
- Each SET is presented with 4 cards...for a total of 72 EXCLUSIVE card ideas NOT SEEN ANYWHERE ELSE!
- Each Saturday we will each do a small favor as a bonus item using the same set we use during the week. These WILL be displayed publicly but only subscribers will see the cards!
Today's Card Supplies:
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Printed camo print
- Inks: Early Espresso
- Tools: Owl Punch
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels
- Stamps: Love & Laughter