March 11, 2014

Spiral Flower in a Terracotta!

I had this little tiny terracotta pot hanging around, empty, boring.....and I thought I would spiffy it up just for you! What do you think?


I found some styrofoam balls that fit nicely inside of the pot and then I glued all of the flowers I made using the new Spiral Flower Die and the Fresh Prints Designer Paper. How fun!

 
I glued all the flowers to the foam ball with a hot glue gun and then tucked some branches cut with the Bird Punch and Crumb Cake Cardstock between the flowers.  Such a quick & easy project with this new die!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. WOW! Totally gorgeous Debbie. The flowers are fabulous. Not boring now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want this!!! This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow--this is so cool! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE! Thought the leaves were Gold but either way this is a fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!