I haven't sewn on a card for quite some time now so I dug out my sewing machine for this one:
I added a sewn frame around the designer paper and added some countryish layers. Of course gingham is so country. The designer paper you see here is from the "Gingham Garden" pack. I added cardstock buttons cut from the "Sweet Buttons Embosslits Die":
And rick-rack from the "Tasteful Trim Die" along with gingerbread men from the retired "Scentsational Season" stamp set and framelits dies. I didn't get to use this bundle much when I purchased it and I just love it!
- Stamp Sets: Petite Petals, Scentsational Season
- Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Baked Brown Sugar
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Delicate Designs Embossing Folder, Scentsational Season Framelits Dies (retired), Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Word Window Punch, Sweet Buttons Embosslits Die, Stampin' Dimensionals, Tasteful Trim Die
- Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon, Naturals Designer Buttons
- DSP: Gingham Garden
- Cardstock: Baked Brown Sugar, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Make sure you visit all of the Merry Makers on our team as there is lots and lots of inspiration to draw ideas from!