March 24, 2014

Merry Monday 101!

I so totally fell in love with the inspiration photo that Karren used for our challenge this week at Merry Monday. Good morning everyone and thanks for stopping by. We have a new color challenge this week:
 

Because I loved the above photo so much I decided to replicate it for my card:


What do you think? Pretty close huh? And here's a close-up of the wreath:


I used the Bird Punch and punched away at some branches using Basic Gray Cardstock. I stamped the sentiment using Cherry Cobbler Ink on Whisper White Cardstock and cut it using the 1 3/4" Circle Punch. I then glued my branches by stacking them on top of each other. I used Pearl Jewels as the berries and colored some of the with a red Permanent Marker.


The doornob is the circle from the Punch Pack and I sponged it and glued it in place with a small piece of a Stampin' Dimensional for height. All of the cardstock panels are sponged using the Basic Gray Ink!

Please join us by removing Word Verification from your blogs and choose comment moderation instead. It allows us more time to leave comments on your blogs! It is too time consuming when we have to go through the steps of Word Verification! Thank you!

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Gray, Whisper White
  • Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Gray
  • Tools: Bird Punch 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Punch Pack, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sponge Dauber
  • Accessories: Pearl Jewels
  • Stamps: Greetings of the Season
Please be sure to visit all of the Merry Makers from the design team! Lots of great ideas!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

15 comments:

  1. EEK! Adorable Debbie! And yes, it is a perfect replica of the inspiration photo!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Great take on the inspiration photo and colors. Love how you created the door panels and your cute wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, I love your literal inspiration of the picture! You did awesome re-creating it - love that wreath!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So perfect, Debbie! I love your replica of the photo! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your version....may have to make one or two of these for this Christmas....gorgeous! Also love your new picture...sorry for not saying before as I have noticed it...!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A perfect interpretation of this pretty inspiration photo! I love your wreath...you have lots of patience to assemble that, but it is a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your take on this week's challenge, Debbie! Love the red door and beautiful wreath you created! Adorable & awesome all wrapped up in one beautiful card! Have a wonderful week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been admiring your door, Debbie! Very welcoming! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling card, Debbie! Just love the little wreath, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely lovely Debbie. That wreath and door are so festive and cozy, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous! I love that you recreated the inspiration image, well done :).

    ReplyDelete
  12. For some reason I just love door cards with a wreath on it. Reminds me of my mom's house. <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally amazing Debbie, a fabulous recreation!! Love your wreath and the way you sponged panels to make the door. Woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cool, Debbie! You've done a great job both replicating the inspiration pic and using the colors. Lovin' your door and wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your door recreation! The wreath is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!