So without adieu, here is this weeks #100 Challenge:
You have several choices today. You can use the color challenge, or the sketch challenge, or you can combine both!
I opted to use both. I love these colors together and the sketch is totally awesome! I hope you plan on joining us to celebrate this week!
I used Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding and Whisper White for my 3 colors and I added the Winter Memories stamp set to the mix:
I love the cluster of banners and how easy when you have the Banner Punch to cut them all out for you:
Here are the supplies I used for today:
- Cardstock: Strawberry Slush, Whisper White
- DSP: In Color Paper Stack
- Stamps: Winter Memories
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Strawberry Slush 3/8" Ruffled Stretch Trim
- Inks: Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Pistachio Pudding Stampin' Write Marker
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Chevron Embossing Folder, Delicate Details Embossing Folder, Banner Punch, Modern Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals