March 17, 2014

Merry Monday 100!

we are all designing for a milestone this week! That's right, the Merry Monday Challenge has hit 100 challenges! How exciting for Leslie! She works so hard at all of the different challenge blogs. I don't know how she does it!

So without adieu, here is this weeks #100 Challenge:


You have several choices today. You can use the color challenge, or the sketch challenge, or you can combine both!


I opted to use both. I love these colors together and the sketch is totally awesome! I hope you plan on joining us to celebrate this week!

I used Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding and Whisper White for my 3 colors and I added the Winter Memories stamp set to the mix:


I love the cluster of banners and how easy when you have the Banner Punch to cut them all out for you:

 
Here are the supplies I used for today:
  • Cardstock: Strawberry Slush, Whisper White
  • DSP: In Color Paper Stack
  • Stamps: Winter Memories
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Strawberry Slush 3/8" Ruffled Stretch Trim
  • Inks: Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Pistachio Pudding Stampin' Write Marker
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Chevron Embossing Folder, Delicate Details Embossing Folder, Banner Punch, Modern Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

19 comments:

  1. Loving all those textures Debbie! Stunning!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Debbie! I love how you used the banner punch too!!! Happy St. Patty's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love all the textures and layers. Great job with the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie, this is awesome! Love your colors, textures and layers girl :) Have a wonderful week

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sled and wreath look so pretty in these colors and I love your layered banners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great textures, Debbie! I love these colors together! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you've used these colors, Debbie! Great job on the layout too! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Debbie! I would have never thought to put these 2 colors together but they are gorgeous! Love the stamp set you used and thank you for the little tip to use the Banner Punch for the banners. I completely forgot about that punch! Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooo pretty, Debbie! LOVE your banners!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing and wonderful details on your card for this landmark challenge DT, Debbie! WOW!! Have a great week! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, Debbie! Those colors look wonderful together and I love, love that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely use of the colours and layout Debbie. Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Debbie, this stamp set is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many gorgeous elements Debbie. Love the ruffle trim and the lacy border. Wonderful image too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like your card with its random cluster of banners. I tried to make mine random but they were too big and too much pattern so I put them in a mirrored pattern. I never thought to use the banner punch on this card. Crazy me! Great card, fun stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Debbie, this is so beautiful! I love how you combined the colors and the sketch, not an easy task for me! I really like that embossed banner, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful card, Debbie! I love all the dry embossing & your balance of the pink & green is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great job with the challenge, Debbie! Love the texture and patterns you used!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I liked this stamp, but we are in CA and do not ski....also felt it was tooo much to color...duh! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!