And this is how it pulls out with you tug on the handle at the top:
Are you ready to give this a try? Here goes.....
Cut a piece of Basic Black Cardstock measuring 5 1/2" x 8 1/2". Score at 1 1/4" and again at 4 1/4". Fold as shown above. I used the Envelope Punch Board to round my four corners.
Add Sticky Strip to the two 4 1/4" edges as shown above:
Remove backing from Sticky Strip and press the card sides together to form your pocket.
You will need 2 pieces of Designer Paper. I used the Fresh Prints Designer Paper.
- (1) 5 1/4" x 2 3/4"
- (1) 5 1/4" x 1". Round two corners with the Envelope Punch Board
Create insert as follows:
- Whisper White Cardstock: 4 1/2" x 4". Round 2 corners on the 4 1/2" side
- Real Red Cardstock: 4 1/4" x 3 3/4". Round 2 corners on the 4 1/4" side
- Basic Black Cardstock: 4" x 3 1/2". Round 2 corners on the 4" side
- Whisper White Cardstock: 3 3/4" x 3 1/4". Round 2 corners on the 3 3/4" side
Stamp the sentiment from the Million & One stamp set using StazOn Jet Black Ink. Add a tab at the top by using one Curly Label Punch and Real Red Cardstock. Fold in half and glue to panel. Add a layer cut with the Petite Curly Label Punch and Designer Paper. Pierce a hole through the label and add a Glimmer Brad.
Stamp the sentiment from the Four You stamp set using Whisper White Cardstock and StazOn Jet Black Ink. Cut using the Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies. Add a Glimmer Brad at the end of the label and glue in place using Stampin' Dimensionals. Tie a ribbon around the flap using Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon!
I hope you enjoyed today's card and thanks to Linda for sending me the instructions!
- Stamps: Million & One, Four You
- Inks: StazOn Jet Black
- DSP: Fresh Prints
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White
- Accessories: Glimmer Brads, 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon
- Tools: Envelope Punch Board, Curly Label Punch, Petite Curly Label Punch, Sticky Strip, Big Shot Machine, Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals