March 7, 2014

First Friday PDF of the Month!

Good morning Stampers! Today is my "First Friday PDF of the Month"! For this month we have a Pocket Card with a Bookmark! And if you place an online order for March, I'll be sending you the kit to create this card as a Thank you! The deadline is March 31st for this kit.


This is a pocket card which has a tag or bookmark tucked into the flap:


The stamp sets I used are Simple Stems and Just Sayin' from the Occasions Catalog:


Here is the link in Google Docs for the PDF for you to print: PDF



If you need any of the supplies I used today, feel free to contact me or to place an order using my Online Store below!
 

 Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!