I used Pool Party and Wild Wasabi Embossing Powders. How did I achieve this? Here are the steps:
- Card Base: Wild Wasabi Cardstock measuring 4 1/4" x 11", score at 5 1/2" and fold.
- Layer #2: Pool Party Cardstock 4" 5 1/4". Glue on your card front.
- Layer #3: Adhesive Paper 3 7/8" x 5 1/8". Now this is the tricky part. Apply adhesive to the back of your paper and glue to card front, peel the adhesive sheet off and the sticky part of your sheet is on the top. Try not to get finger prints or anything stuck to it.
- Layer #4: Cut (1) using the Hexagon Hive Framelits Die and Whisper White Cardstock. Carefully add the hive to the adhesive paper by pressing in place.
- Sprinkle your first color of embossing powder and shake of excess. Add 2nd color.
- Heat set the embossing powders with your Heat Tool. Careful not to overheat the adhesive paper by moving it at all times.
- Decorate your card to complete.
I added two butterflies from the "Best of Butterflies" stamp set, embossing using both colors and glued in place with Stampin' Dimensionals. The sentiment is also embossed using VersaMark Ink and both colors and cut out using the Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies.
- Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Pool Party, Whisper White
- Inks: VersaMark
- Stamps: Best of Butterflies, Make A Wish
- Tools: Pool Party Embossing Powder, Wild Wasabi Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Hexagon Hive Framelits Die, Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Misc: Adhesive Sheets