3 weeks of FABULOUS card ideas - 18 different sets (not including our two Preview sets).
- Each SET is presented with 4 cards...for a total of 72 EXCLUSIVE card ideas NOT SEEN ANYWHERE ELSE!
- Each Saturday we will each do a small favor as a bonus item using the same set we use during the week. These WILL be displayed publicly but only subscribers will see the cards!
And this is my card:
I cut out a stencil using the Hexagon Hive Die and used the hexagon holes from the die to stencil some ink. I didn't fill in all the holes, only a selected portion of the die:
I then stamped some specks using the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set at the top and bottom of my card:
The bees are from the Barnyard Basics Stamp Set and of course we have the coordinating die to cut them out once they are inked! Nice!
The sentiment is from the Starburst Saying Stamp Set and again, cut out with the coordinating Starburst Framelits Dies:
Here are the supplies I used:
- Cardstock: Pacific Point, Smoky Slate, Summer Starfruit
- Inks: Pacific Point, Smoky Slate, Summer Starfruit
- Stamps: Barnyard Basics, Gorgeous Grunge, Starburst Sayings
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
- Tools: Barnyard Basics Framelits Dies, Starburst Framelits Dies, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals