- 3 weeks of FABULOUS card ideas - 18 different sets (not including our two Preview sets).
- Each SET is presented with 4 cards...for a total of 72 EXCLUSIVE card ideas NOT SEEN ANYWHERE ELSE!
- Each Saturday we will each do a small favor as a bonus item using the same set we use during the week. These WILL be displayed publicly but only subscribers will see the cards!
- Featuring designers: Melissa Davies, Debbie Henderson, Deb Currier, Nicole Tugrul, Connie Babbert, and Mary Brown
Now on to this week's new challenge. We have a color challenge this week:
I added lots of white space in this week's card:
I quadruple layered my cardstock colors. Here are the layers I used:
- Old Olive: 4 1/4" x 11", scored in the center at 5 1/2" and folded
- Basic Black: 5 1/4" x 4"
- Strawberry Slush: 5" x 3 3/4"
- Whisper White: 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"
I then added a strip of Basic Black Chevron Ribbon in the 1" space between the embossings. I glue the ribbon to the back of the cardstock and glue the panel to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals to give it height.
I then stamped 3 hexagons using the Six-sided Sampler stamp set, cut them out with the coordinating Hexagon Punch and glued them in place using Stampin' Dimensionals.
Here are the Stampin' Up! supplies I used:
- Cardstock: Old Olive, Basic Black, Strawberry Slush, Whisper White
- Inks: Old Olive, Basic Black, Strawberry Slush
- Accessories: Basic Black Chevron Ribbon, Pearl Jewels
- Stamps: Six-sided Sampler
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Delicate Designs Embossing Folder, Hexagon Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals