What better way to bring in an almost spring with a new challenge at Create with Connie & Mary and a spring card! Here is the sketch for this week:
How cute is that? And look what I did with the sketch:
Who says the Hexagon Hive is just for bees! Why not add a butterfly in the mix?
I stamped all of the images twice and layered them all with Stampin' Dimensionals. The hive is glued on the card base using Stampin' Dimensionals also and yes, I go through a LOT of dimensionals when I make cards! Love those things!
- Cardstock: Strawberry Slush, Whisper White
- Inks: Strawberry Slush, Perfect Plum
- Stamps: Polka Dot Pieces
- Tools: Elegant Butterfly Punch, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Big Shot Machine, Hexagon Hive Framelits Dies, Banners Framelits Dies, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels
- DSP: In Color Paper Stack
I celebrated my 5 year Anniversary with this great company!
And I added my new pin to my collection. I don't dare wear them when I demonstrate because I don't want to lose these precious momentos of achievements & promotions!