March 16, 2014

All Gold!

Did you notice all the new "Gold" in our Stampin' Up Occasions Catalog? So many products to coordinate and play with. Let's see what I did with some of mine today:
 

First I cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock measuring 4 1/4" x 11", scored and folded in half at    5 1/2". I then took my VersaMark Ink pad and rubbed it along all 4 edges of my card base and then sprinkled Gold Embossing Powder. I set with my Heat Tool. The effect of the gold embossing is so rich looking.

I cut a Top Note Die shape using our Gold Foil sheets and glued this to my card front.

Next I used Watercolor Wonder Designer Washi Tape and alternated all of the patterns on a Whisper White Cardstock piece measuring 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". I used this panel and cut it with the Top Note Die shape. If you flip the panel over, you will notice the faux stitch lines that are embossed. I used these faux stitch lines as a guide and cut a border completely off so that I could layer this panel over the gold panel. I glued the panels together using Stampin' Dimesionals for height.

Notice the flowers? How pretty! All 3 are cut using the Spiral Flower Die. Two are from the Gold Foil Sheets and the 3rd from the Washi Tape on Whisper White:

 
I used my Bone Folder to curl the petals all the way around the die-cut first and then glued the flowers together using my Hot Glue Gun. I finished off my card using the Bird Punch for the branches and the Really Good Greetings stamp set embossed with Gold Embossing Powder!
 
Card Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Really Good Greetings
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Gold Foil Sheets
  • Inks: VersaMark
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Top Note Die, Spiral Flower Die, Bird Punch, Heat Tool, Gold Embossing Powder, Decorative Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape
  • Misc: Hot Glue Gun
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!