February 22, 2014

Stampers For Others Swap!

WARNING: Long Post but lots of inspiration!

Today I am posting a slew of cards I received when I participated in a swap with our Stampers For Others group. We are all demo's that belong to the same group of Uplines & Downlines. We all picked a stamp set from the Spring Catalog and I opted to use "Blessed Easter" for my swap card.

First off is my card:


I stamped the image and cut it out using the "Banners Framelits Dies" and added two more banners. I started out by embossing my card with the "Framed Tulips Embossing Folder". The embossing on one of the banners is from the "Decorative Dots Embossing Folder" that you can earn for free from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog:


Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding
  • Inks: Crumb Cake
  • Stamps: Peaceful Petals, Blessed Easter
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Banners Framelits Dies, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • DSP: Neutrals Paper Stack
  • Accessories: Pearl Jewels
And here are the swap cards I received in return. Sorry that most of them did not have names included with the card so I don't know who they belong to:


Stamp Sets (left) Sarah Richart: Springtime Hello (right) Kathy: Perfect Pennants


Stamps (left) Unknown name: So Very Grateful (right) Unknown name: Baby We've Grown


Stamps (left) Darla Watson: Love You To The Moon (right) Stella MacKay: Starburst Sayings


Stamp Sets (left) Diane Lethbridge: Language of Love (right) Unknown name: Petite Petals


Stamp Sets (left) Unknown name: Hello Sailor (right) Unknown name: Peaceful Petals


Stamp Set, Unknown name: People Like You

 
And finally, a little treat holder made by Diane Lethbridge who was our swap leader!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on you 5th year with Stampin-up! I love your blog and look forward to your emails every day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!