February 23, 2014

Stamp Camp!

Good morning! I have a new Stamp Camp for March ready for signing up. Scroll down for the details:


The Perfect Blend Stamp Camp 
Friday March 7th
6:00 pm in my home
$12.00 fee

You will be creating two cards, one tag and one 3D mini coffee cup:

 Card #1:


Card #2 with real coffee rings:


Mini Coffee Cup that holds one K-Cup or anything else you want to add inside:


Gift Tag:

 
Please bring all adhesives to class: Snail, liquid glue, Sticky Strip, Mini Glue Dots. Also bring a baggie for your projects. Please RSVP by  March 4th!


Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

8 comments:

  1. Your creations are fabulous - colors, designs and know that your campers will have such fun playing and creating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun cards! I think I'm going to have to order this set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun camp! Love your projects! You're making me want to break out this set that I just "had" to have (and haven't used yet)! Great designs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Margaret! It took me a while to dig mine out also and now I 'm in love!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful creations!! Wondering where you found the mini coffee cups?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cups were purchased at a restaurant supply store online. If you find Deb Valder, she has a Youtube video that tells you where to purchase them and they are sold in bulk.

      Delete
    2. Great! Thank you, Debbie!!

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!