February 9, 2014

See Ya Later, Alligator!

I love saying "See Ya Later, Alligator" to my 5 year old Granddaughter Kaitlynn. When I spotted this saying in one of our Sale-A-Bration stamp sets, I knew I just had to have it. And what's even better is now you can earn it for FREE during SAB. Take a peek at my card:


I spotted this cute alligator punch art on Pinterest a few days ago and the pin belonged to Meg Holland. What an adorable way to create an alligator using the Pennant Punch. Do you "spot" something else that is new to Sale-A-Bration this year?


Speaking of "spotting" something new....what about all the embossed dots on my background and on my gators? You can earn the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder for FREE also in the SAB catalog:

 
So how do you go about earning these 2 products in one swoop? Place a $100 order and you get one product for each $50 ordered at no cost to you! That simple! And don't forget that SAB is only here until March 31st and then it's gone until next year. These products will be gone along with that date so make sure you earn these before they are gone forever!
 

 
 
Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Garden Green, Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
  • Inks: Garden Green, Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Markers
  • Stamps: See Ya Later
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Pennant Punch, Ribbon Border Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Word Bubbles Framelits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Misc: Googly Eyes
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!