Have you seen Stampin' Up!'s new "Fringe Scissors" in our Spring Catalog? They are the hottest new tool around! All I did was cut 4 shades of cardstock to create the "Ombre" look and snipped away with my "Fringe Scissors". How neat is that?
The strips of cardstock measure 4 1/4" x 1 1/4". The colors are Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Marina Mist and Pacific Point. I layered each color about 1/4" higher each time I added a color. I glued all the layers down using "Sticky Strip". I finished off the very top of the last layer using "Coastal Cabana 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim".
I stamped the "Whisper White Cardstock" base using the flower image from the "Peaceful Petals" Stamp Set in "Coastal Cabana Ink". I stamped again on a piece of scrap cardstock without re-inking the stamp image. I then added the sentiment and cut the shape out using the "Decorative Label Punch". I added two "Pearl Jewels" to the flowers and glued the sentiment in place using "Stampin' Dimensionals":
- Inks: Coastal Cabana
- Stamps: Peaceful Petals
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Marina Mist and Pacific Point
- Tools: Fringe Scissors, Decorative Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Accessories: Coastal Cabana 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim, Pearl Jewels
- 4 FABULOUS weeks filled with wonderful ideas featuring the products from the Occasions Mini and Sale-a-bration brochure!
- One of these weeks...Card "Create"tions...24 cards seen ONLY by our subscribers
- One of these weeks...it's a SALE-A-BRATION - projects feature the items from the Sale-a-bration brochure.
As with ALL of our collections...
- Our projects are ONLY available to our subscribers...we never show the collection projects online (ONLY the Preview Projects are shown)
- EACH project has a full downloadable PICTURE tutorial that continues all the information you need to recreate the project!
- Less than $1 per project!
Spring Collection runs January 19th through February 15th!