February 2, 2014

New Card Kit for February!

I have a new card kit for sale for February. My January Card Kits were quite popular and all sold within 2 days last month so if you are interested in these kits, act fast!

This month I am focusing on the "Flower Shop" & "Petite Petals" stamp sets:


What is included in your card kits:
  • All pre-cut cardstock pieces
  • All embossed cardstock pieces
  • All embellishments
  • All die-cut pieces
  • Designer Paper (may vary)
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Includes 4 Envelopes 
  • Completed package of Card Candy (Stickers), peel & stick
  • Includes Shipping to USA only
  • Emailed close-up photos of all projects in PDF format so you can assemble your cards
What is not included in your card kits:
  • All Adhesives
  • No stamped sentiments or images (it is against Stampin' Up! policy), excluding completed stickers package as those are all completed projects which I can sell
You also have the option of purchasing the card candy only and you can create your own cards:

 
I will remove the PayPal link once all kits are sold. Kits are $15.00 which includes the completed stickers & shipping to your home and Card Candy Kits are $8.00 which includes shipping!

KITS ARE NOW SOLD OUT! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT PURCHASED!

For those of you that have begged me to continue offering tutorials in PDF format, I have that available also. Please make sure my email address is in your address book so my email doesn't go to your junk or spam folder: debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

PDF Directions Only:

February 2014 Card Kit Directions

Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. If only....these are fabulous, as always! I won't put you to the task of creating another set....I'm broke right now anyway.....thanks for sharing and I'm excited for you that you have created another sell out set!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!