February 21, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin Thank-you's!

Thanks to all of my new "My Paper Pumpkin" subscribers. I am so glad to have you join in on this great subscription and I am so glad you took advantage of the FREE set of Stampin' Write Markers just for joining!

The card for today is the card I send all of my MPP subscribers as a Thank you:


I actually got this idea from my Stampin' Up! Upline Stella MacKay when we first started this program a year ago. My first group of girls that joined MPP when this first started thought it was quite funny to receive a card with a pumpkin on it at an off-season to Halloween. Here is a close-up:

 
I used the Stripes Embossing Folder for the Pumpkin Pie Cardstock card base. I added two layers of cardstock cut with the Deco Labels Framelits Dies. The first in Gumball Green Cardstock and the 2nd using Whisper White Cardstock. The pumpkin image is from the Jack-of-all-Trades Stamp Set and the sentiment is from Perfectly Penned!
If you want to sign up for My Paper Pumpkin, go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and make sure you list me as your demonstrator. Please send me a quick email so I can double-check to make sure your name shows up on my list as all of the ones I've had in the last few weeks did not show up. 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I agree, but it is perfect and am sure everyone of your MPP subscribers love receiving this very cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!