February 24, 2014

Merry Monday #97!

Happy "beginnings to a new week",  just what you wanted to hear right? I enjoy my weekends just as much as you do but the fun doesn't have to end there. No. You can continue into Monday by joining in on our new challenge for this week at Merry Monday:


I decided to go "Clean & Simple but yet Elegant":


I cut a total of (6) strips, two of each using the Large Scallop Framelits Dies with Silver Foil, Whisper White and Island Indigo Cardstocks. I used one of each color and snipped the scallop shape with my Fringe Scissors:


Isn't it pretty? And the Silver Foil Cardstock looks wonderful paired up with the other two colors.  The sentiment is from the retired stamp set called Peaceful Season in Island Indigo Ink:

 
Card Supplies:
  • Inks: Island Indigo
  • Cardstock: Island Indigo, Silver Foil, Whisper White
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Silver Ribbon
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Large Scallop Framelits Die, Fringe Scissors
  • Stamps: Peaceful Season (retired)
Please visit our Merry Makers design team  as we have SOOO much talent to show you!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

17 comments:

  1. Debbie, this is so pretty. I have been wondering how you achieved the look on the scallops, it all makes sense now. :) Have a great week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great look with the fringe cut scallops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Debbie. I love the look of the snipped scallops - it really makes it stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh, a Christmas card skirt!!! What a unique and totally elegant card, Debbie!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and elegant Debbie, this is such a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this classic design, Debbie. The ruffles are so pretty and shiny!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Debbie! I love those ruffles :) WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card! It is so pretty. I want to case this for sure. TYFS. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been admiring these pretty ruffles, Debby! I'm lovin the fringe! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW CLEVER...can't wait til SU! gets the fringe scissors back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooh, I LOVE the scallops and the brilliant technique (will have to CAS-E!) Just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is SO pretty, Debbie! Just love those scallops & fringes! Very eye catching! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely card, Debbie :) Love your layered ruffles, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cool idea...definitely stand out with those fringey scallops! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous, Debbie! I loved the fringed scallops...beautiful and totally unique!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW WOW Debbie. I have been loving your card on the DT blog, now I know how you created it I am loving it even more!! Fabulous,

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my goodness! Elegant is my favorite style & I love scallops, but you've taken it to a whole new level! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly