February 26, 2014

Happy Stampin' Up! Anniversary to Me!

Well, I've done it! Congrats to me as I've reached my 5th year Anniversary with Stampin' Up! And to think, 5 years ago when I joined, my husband and I were in the midst of preparing to build a new home. I joined mostly for the kit and then my new stuff sat until late fall when we completed our home.

 
I then took the plunge and decided to attempt blogging and my first workshop. I talked Heidi into hosting a workshop for me (Dave's daughter) and she invited 7 other girls who worked with her at our local hospital. Things took off from there and I haven't looked back since. I have made so many friends because of becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and because of my blogging. Thanks so much to all of you!

So....

Let's celebrate together! For anyone placing an online order today, you will receive 20% off. You can place the order and I'll mail you a check or you can email me your order and I'll contact you with your total.

And there's more....

If you do place an order today, I will add your name for each $25 increment ordered to receive a chance to win a stamp set. I will email you the ones I have available once I pick your name!

And finally....
 
Like me on Facebook: Debbie's Designs
Make a comment on today's post on Facebook
Comment here on my Blog Post
 
And I will add your name to a drawing of a grab bag of Stampin' Up! supplies from my stash.
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

21 comments:

  1. Congrats to you Debbie!!!!!!
    Maureen W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats from a fellow Maine demonstrator! (Brewer)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! Way to go and your blog is brilliant, all of your ideas and tutorials, thanks so much for sharing your ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a milestone to celebrate! Congratulations!
    Always enjoy your creation and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on reaching 5 years! You are a great inspiration on all you do. I enjoy reading your blog daily and getting great ideas. Thanks for sharing all you do.
    Polly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kudos Debbie. You've given me so many great ideas; thanks for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary with Stampin' Up!!! How exciting!
    Cindy L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary to you. I enjoy your blog and the projects you share. Peggy M.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So happy for you - big CONGRATULATIONS on five years!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy anniversary with your time with Stampin' Up! You certainly keep us motivated with your daily blog & inspiration. Congrats!

    Faye J.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy anniversary, Debbie! May you make many more friends in years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations and thank you for sharing you fabulous talents with everyone !!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your anniversary! I look forward to your daily posts and wonderful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy anniversary, Debbie! Love all your posts and designs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome Debbie! Congratulations! I really enjoy your blog and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  17. happy fifth anniversary debbie!! enjoy your blog which is always full of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on your 5 years with Stampin' Up!. That's a great milestone to celebrate. Hope this year is your best yet.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats Deb... so tickled for you. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats Deb... so tickled for you. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!