February 20, 2014

CCMC291!

Today I have a quick card for you. Well, maybe not for some of you as there is some fussy-cutting involved. Take a peek at the new sketch challenge we used this week at Create with Connie & Mary:


This is my card for this week's sketch challenge:


I added a strip of DSP, a strip of ribbon, stamped a flower image on my card front and stamped my 2nd flower three times to cut the layers out and layer them on top of each other with Stampin' Dimensionals:

 
Add a few Rhinestone Jewels to finish off the card and your good to go! Here is what I used on my card:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Gray
  • DSP: Fresh Prints
  • Stamps: Simple Stems, Bring On The Cake
  • Inks: Tangerine Tango, Basic Gray
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim
  • Tools: Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. Love your quick and simple card! The layers on the flower give it great dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and quick card, love the cards that can be put together in a flash. If you are not a fan of fuzzy cutting, (I know I am) the pretty flower can be easily substituted by any of SU's flower punches or dies. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!!!!!!! Fabulous - sexy and lovely! One to be cased! Love plain, simple and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really is a pretty card! Great color combo...love the gray flowers making a leaf look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pop of orange on the gray and blue! Gorgeous card! Great job with the Create sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an attractive color scheme that makes the orange flower just pop off the page!! The dark flowers stamped behind the orange one are such a great idea also, to accentuate the flowers. Great card and great details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love everything about your card, especially your colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!