January 22, 2014

Punch Art Fruit!

I haven't done much punch art for you for quite some time. I was cutting up some lemons the other day at home for a homemade infused drink that I keep in the refrigerator and the wedges got me to thinking about the "Pennant Punch" and how I could make my own wedges:


I cut out some circles using the "Circles Collection Framelits Dies" and cut them in half. I used two variations of colors. The orange wedge uses Pumpkin Pie & Tangerine Tango Cardstocks and the yellow wedge uses So Saffron & Daffodil Delight Cardstocks:

 
The pennant triangles are all embossed using the "Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder and all of my layers are sponged with the coordinating inks. I then used my "White Signo Gel Pen" to add some 3D highlighting to the wedges. I think they turned out pretty neat!
Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Six-sided Sampler
  • Inks: Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, White Signo Gel Pen
  • Accessories: Pearl Jewels,  Daffodil Delight Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango, So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Designer Frames Embossing Folder, Pennant Punch, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Oval Accent Die, Mini Glue Dots
  • Misc: Orange Permanent Marker 
It's my turn today at Create with Connie & Mary to feature my project on our subscription. Did you see all that we had to offer during Preview Week? If you haven't, you still can peek and sign up too!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. You are a crafty genius! I love how you've used the banner punch! I'm your new follower, love your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's creative. And the card is so cheerful with the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has to be one of the most creative uses for the Pennant punch I have ever seen. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!