I cut out some circles using the "Circles Collection Framelits Dies" and cut them in half. I used two variations of colors. The orange wedge uses Pumpkin Pie & Tangerine Tango Cardstocks and the yellow wedge uses So Saffron & Daffodil Delight Cardstocks:
The pennant triangles are all embossed using the "Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder and all of my layers are sponged with the coordinating inks. I then used my "White Signo Gel Pen" to add some 3D highlighting to the wedges. I think they turned out pretty neat!
- Stamps: Six-sided Sampler
- Inks: Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, White Signo Gel Pen
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Daffodil Delight Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
- Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango, So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Designer Frames Embossing Folder, Pennant Punch, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Oval Accent Die, Mini Glue Dots
- Misc: Orange Permanent Marker