January 23, 2014

Online Ordering Tutorial!

I have two posts for you today so make sure you scroll down to view my Create with Connie & Mary card for this week's challenge!

Today I want to show you how to place an order online. I started a new program last month where I post a "First Friday of the month PDF", where I offer you a FREE tutorial on how to create a project. For those of you that place online orders, I send you a kit to create the same project as a thank you! FOR FREE!

Here's how you place an online order:

Step1: Visit my online store here: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/ and click on "Products" and then "Shop Now". My name should appear at the very top right-hand corner.  If you look at the photo below, you will notice where it says "Sign In or Create Account". If you are new to online ordering, click on "Create Account":


Step 2: Fill in the required information:


Step 3: On the next screen shot you will be asked to fill in my demonstrator information. Type it in as shown in the photo below and click on "Search":


Step 4: Once you click on search, my name should appear. Click on the circle next to my name and then click on "Select":


Step 5: My information will then show up for you. If you click on the "Allow my demonstrator to contact me" box, I will know who ordered from me, if you don't, I won't be able to send you a kit as a name is not sent to me:


Step 6: Click on "Continue Shopping" above and you will then be directed to my online store. If you know what the catalog number is of the item you want to purchase, you can type it in the "Search the store" box at the top or you can also add a description of your item and search results will follow:


Step 7: Once you have found your item, click on "Add to Bag":


Step 8: This is what the next screen looks like when you've added to the bag and you can continue by clicking on "Continue Shopping":


Step 9: Once you are ready to check out, you will be sent to this screen which has your totals:


Step 10: Now remember, once you reach $150 in product, you qualify for free hostess dollars. If you look at the message below, the sample shows you that you qualified for $30 in free product. You would click on "Continue Shopping" and add your free items!


Once you've entered your free items you can check out and I will receive notification that you've placed an order. That easy! I will then send you your free kit at the beginning of the following month! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me!

 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!