As promised...here's my new Valentine's Frame. And you have one whole month to create one! For those of you that are local, I will be hosting a class on creating this frame plus 3 others. Look at the top of my blog and click on "Upcoming Classes & Workshops" to check out all the details. Now on to my Valentine's frame:
I used the same frame as I did for all my other frames which fits an 8" x 10" piece of cardstock. All the squares are cut 2" x 2 1/4" and here are the close-ups:
I hope you like my frame. I think it's adorable! Now on to a new banner for my entryway. That will be posted in the near future!
If you would like to view my other frames, here are the blog links:Create with Connie & Mary Spring Collection Edition:
Join now at our Early Bird rate of $24.95 US and save $5 off the regular $29.95 US price.
Projects that can be completed in about 2 hours...
...perfect for classes and camps!
• FREE Preview Projects January 12 - 18 (see we are all about)!
• Spring Collection 2014 January 19 through February 15
• Features Occasions and SAB Catalog Products
• 18 EXCLUSIVE 3D samples and 24 card ideas
• Step-by-step downloadable PHOTO tutorials
• Only available to subscribers!
• Demonstrators & Customers welcome!
Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2014
Regular $29.95 US, Early Bird Rate only $24.95 US