January 27, 2014

Merry Monday #93!

Hi there Stampers! Welcome to a brand new week and a brand new challenge for Merry Monday. This is the challenge for this new week and I know you have something ornament-oriented to come join us:


What would Christmas be without ornament! I am using a stamp set that retired last year that I kept because I love the image so much:


I used my ink pads and a Blender Pen to add highlights to my ornaments:

 
I hope you plan on joining our challenge this week. We would love to see your project! Make sure you visit all of us "Merry Makers" to get some inspiration. Have a great week!
Card Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Merry & Type
  • DSP: Quatrafancy
  • Inks: Strawberry Slush, Tangerine Tango, VersaMark
  • Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
  • Accessories: Pearl Jewels
  • Tools: Scallop Oval Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Big Shot Machine, Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies, Heat Tool, Tempting Turquoise Embossing Powder
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

14 comments:

  1. I love how you highlighted those beautiful ornaments, Debbie! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty ornaments, Debbie! I love them on this die cut frame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with all the other comments - the frame is just perfect for the ornament image and the colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Debbie! Love how you highlighted your ornaments and that oval window! Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, Debbie! Your shading of the ornaments is a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so pretty Debbie!! I love the way you colored the ornaments and I love them stamped in the blue! Beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I love the color contrast of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colours on your card are so gorgeous Debbie. The DSP looks fabulous with your stamped ornaments. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty, Debbie! I love the colors you chose...they really stand out! Gorgeous shading too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card...love the soft colors of your ornament on the bright red of the background dsp. Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  11. Debbie I love your trio of ornaments and your unexpected colors! Great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty card, your ornaments are beautiful and I love these colours.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, Debbie! I love the colors you chose ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!