January 12, 2014

I'm Published!


 

I have some exciting news for you....I'm published! I was contacted a few months ago to find out if I would be interested in sharing some of my tutorials in the "All Free Paper Crafts" eBook:

  
You can sign up to view FREE tutorials. As far as the eBook download is concerned, a pop-up will prompt you to sign up for our free weekly newsletter, the Paper Post. Once you get to their website, if you click on "Card Making", you'll find some of my tutorials listed there. Isn't that awesome!

Here is the link to their website: All Free Paper Crafts
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations Debbie, this is indeed wonderful news!!! a well deserved honor for you, for all the wonderful and amazing crafts you share with us every day. I'm headed to the All Free Paper Crafts blog to take a look at your work and sign up. Thank you for sharing this great news.
    Take care.
    Maria A. Rodriguez, from Crown Point, IN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting and so well deserved! You are amazingly creative and always so willing to share the behind the scenes action :). Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous and congratulations!!!!!! I've already signed up and came back to see where I should click...will keep looking til I find your tutorials! So excited for you and no surprise that you were asked!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! It couldn't have to a nicer - or more talented - person. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful! Congrats to you and hurray for the many, many more crafters your talents will reach!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Debbie. How very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Debbie! That is very exciting news!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!