I have a card to show you today that I made a long time ago but never posted. All of the stamped images you see are from the stamp set "Everything Eleanor" and the sentiment is from "Itty Bitty Banners":
I started out by stamping all the swirls on my card base first and then embossing with the Argyle Embossing Folder. Once all of my layers were add to the center, I spritzed the whole card with Soft Suede Ink:
The flowers and sentiment are both glued in place using Stampin' Dimensionals for height!
- Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Whisper White
- Inks: Soft Suede, So Saffron, Primrose Petals
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Bitty Banners Framelits Dies, Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals, Spritzer, Bird Punch 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Sponge Daubers
- Stamps: Everything Eleanor, Itty Bitty Banners