If you didn't start out by viewing my blog first, you may have arrived here from Patty Bennett's blog. Did you like her awesome projects? Be sure to take the whole tour by clicking on the link at the bottom of my post to move you along. This months theme is to create projects with a Valentine's theme or to use Sale-A-Bration products. I have 3 projects for you today.
Here is my first card:
I love our "Postcard" stamp. It sure makes a great backdrop for anything. I decided to add hearts and banners on mine:
The hearts are from the "Small Heart Punch", "Full Heart Punch" and the"Hearts A Flutter Framelits Dies"
- Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso
- Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight
- Tools: Small Heart Punch, Full Heart Punch, Banner Punch (Sale-A-Bration), Hearts A Flutter Framelits Dies, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Accessories: Baker's Twine
- DSP: Brights Patterns Paper Stack
- Stamps: Follow My Heart
I thought I would add a cute little 3D project in my line-up as these are so easy to create. All you need is a library clip and a little banner to insert into the legs of the library clip and this would look so cute on someone's desk. I hand-cut the hearts and the little gold arrow:
- Cardstock: Whisper White
- Inks: Gold, Pool Party, Real Red
- Stamps: Peachy Keen
- Accessories: Gold Baker's Twine
- Tools: Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
- Misc: Library Clip
This time I've used a few Sale-A-Bration products on another Valentine's card. Can you spot the SAB items I've used? I have them all listed below!
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Calypso Coral
- Inks: Smoky Slate, Calypso Coral, Pool Party
- Stamps: Banner Blast (Sale-A-Bration), Countless Sayings 2 Photopolymer
- Tools: Decorative Label Punch, Banner Punch (Sale-A-Bration), Decorative Dots Embossing Folder (Sale-A-Bration), Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
- Accessories: Calypso Coral Baker's Twine, Pearl Jewels