January 5, 2014

Colour Me Challenge!

First of all, I want to take a second to say congrats to Hayley & Tara for launching a brand new challenge called "Colour Me...!".  I met these two lovely girls when we were all on the Dynamic Duos Challenge as design team members together. We had so much fun. When I heard about their new challenge, I knew I wanted to play along.

Here is the first challenge:


Create a project using a Monochromatic color theme of Island Indio & a Neutral. My card uses Island Indigo and Whisper White:


And did you spot the new stamp set that debuted on January 3rd? Our new Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog is now live! The stamp set is called "Petite Petals":


The flowers are cut out using the coordinating Petite Petals Punch. I stamped some flowers on my background layer, on a scrap first and without re-inking stamped again on the card front. I stamped additional flowers on a separate piece of Whisper White Cardstock and cut them out with the punch. I glued them in place using Stampin' Dimensionals and added Pearl Jewels in the centers:


Here are the Stampin' Up! supplies I used on today's card:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Island Indigo
  • Inks: Island Indigo
  • Accessories: Island Indigo Baker's Twine, Pearl Jewels
  • Tools: Petite Petals Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Ticket Punch, Mini Glue Dots
  • Stamps: Petite Petals, Label Something
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. I love this little flowers and the fact that this set can be purchased as a bundle makes me happy. This is a very beautiful card Debbie, the pearls add a very sweet and delicate touch. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you found time to play Debbie! This is just wonderful, LOVE this stamp set (as you know hehe). Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Colour Me...!, we sure hope to see you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love those little flowers they are so cute! Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Colour Me...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Debbie! I love that some of the pearls are on the centres of the flowers and some are scattered around the card - great design! I'm so happy that you joined us for our first challenge at Colour Me...! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought this bundle and am soooo in love with it all! Your card design is fabulous, Debbie...love the color and neutral idea....the challenge picture is wonderful and you rocked it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!