January 30, 2014

CCMC288!

Now that Sale-A-Bration is in full swing, I decided to use some elements from the Heartfelt Banner Kit for the Create with Connie Color Challenge. The colors were perfect for our color challenge:


Here is the card I created with the kit:


I started out with a Tangerine Tango Cardstock base and added the patterned paper from the In Color Paper Stack. I also stamped 3 flowers from the Petite Petals Stamp Set using Baked Brown Sugar Ink and cut them out using the Petite Petals Punch:



 
Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
  • Inks: Baked Brown Sugar
  • Stamps: So Very Grateful, Petite Petals
  • Kits: Heartfelt Banner (SAB), Sweet Sorbet (SAB)
  • Tools: Petite Petals Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Accessories: Pearl Jewels
We have a few more weeks left of our Spring Collections and you can still subscribe to view all of our great projects!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

9 comments:

  1. What a great way to use the supplies from the kit! Especially the banner! Love the little cluster of flowers! Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw all the cards over at 'Creating with Connie & Mary', yours is the only one I liked. Amazing how using the same colors, but swapping the pattern of how much is used can change a color combination's finish look!! I am NOT a fan of the pale turquoise, like Pool Party & Costal Cabana, but used only as an accent doesn't look bad. Hoping the next set of In-Colors doesn't include another one! Good job....this is getting pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you incorporated the kit into your card plus all of the fun little details. Absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what an interesting color challenge...not one I would come up with but you nailed it and love your layers and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness...this is so pretty! I love the canvas in there with the doily and the twine...very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty card - I love how you used the kit in an alternative way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the idea of using the banners on cards! I've been showing my customers this great alternative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore all the details on here with the flowers and doily and using that banner kit for a card!!! Great job with the color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card! Using the banner kit is such a great idea!! I love the layering you did with the doily, banner, and flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly