January 23, 2014

CCMC287!

Hi Everyone! So glad you are visiting today. Before I start off with my challenge card, have you signed up for the Spring Collection edition yet at Create with Connie & Mary? Click below to do so:


And now for this weeks challenge. We have a sketch for you!


And this is my card using the "Good As Gold Kit" from our "Sale-A-Bration Flyer" that you can earn for free starting January 28th:


I used a few pieces from the kit and dressed it up! I started with a card base of "Pistachio Pudding Cardstock". Notice my beautiful flowers?

 
We at Stampin' Up! have a brand new die that cuts the shape you need to create these flowers. All you have to do is cut, roll and glue and your done! The die is called "Spiral Flower". You can roll them tight or loose to change the size of your flowers. I tucked some branches between the flowers from the "Bird Punch" to finish off the cluster!

I also ended up using the gold envelope liner that comes with the kit for one of my banners. I hand-cut the shape and embossed it with the "Decorative Dots Embossing Folder" which is also a new "Sale-A-Bration" freebie that you can earn with a $50 order:
 
 
Make sure you visit Create with Connie & Mary to see what else our designers have come up with!
Card Supplies:
  • Kit: Good As Gold
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding, Calypso Coral, Soft Suede
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Bird Punch, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Spiral Flower Die, Chalk Talk Framelits Dies
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. So pretty, got to work with my kit. Love your blog and thanks for you time, sharing and help,
    Stampitup, Seletta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the different looks of your rolled flowers! And all the shiny pieces of your card make it so beautiful and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flowers are gorgeous and I love your idea to use the envelope liner for a banner instead of in an envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie, your flowers are STUNNING! Love the gold embossed paper peeking out the side!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun way to use the pieces of the SAB card set! Love the rolled flowers! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Debbie! I love all the wonderful details. The roses are gorgeous and I love the embossing on the gold foil.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!