January 16, 2014

CCMC286!

Hi Everyone! How has your week been so far. In Maine this past weekend we had pounding sleet & rain on top of the almost 3 feet of snow. What a mess. We've had the weirdest weather here all winter so far. I wish Mother Nature would calm down a little and decide what she wants. I spend the whole weekend in my stamp room because we were told to stay off the roads statewide. Here's a card for you today for the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge:


I totally love this color combination:


And what a great card front the "Ampersand Embossing Folder" created for me:


I cut out my shape first using the "Starburst Framelits Dies" and stamped the sentiment along the center of the ampersand and added a few "Pearl Jewels".

 
Notice the embossed dots? That's a new embossing folder that you can earn for FREE during Sale-A-Bration which starts on January 28th!
Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Happy Watercolor
  • Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Perfect Plum, Island Indigo
  • Inks: Smoky Slate
  • Accessories: Pearl Jewels
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Starburst Framelits Dies, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder (SAB), Ampersand Embossing Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals
Don't forget while you visit all the designers today, to check out the details on our Spring Collection Edition:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

9 comments:

  1. Awesome! What a very clever and creative way to use that embossing folder! I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie! I LOVE your card! I bought this embossing folder and I have only used it once. Your clever card is so creative!!!! I need to use this one more often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Debbie, your card is a showstopper!! I love how you cleverly used the ampersand TIEF with the Starburst Framelits; what a great look! Just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. agree that your color choice is wonderful and the three pearls are the perfect accent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you put this together...and stamping on the ampersand is SO fun! Great job with the color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the idea of stamping inside the embossing! Great card to highlight all the fabulous new products!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this bold card with the shapes, texture and ampersand. Great idea to stamp within the ampersand. And the pearls draw your eye right to the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fun card! I hadn't gotten this embossing folder yet. Wanted some ideas first. This is great! Love the starburst shapes around the embossed image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok...now I need this EF. I didn't quite know what to really do with it, but your amazing card has totally changed my mind!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!