Join now at our Early Bird rate of $24.95 US and save $5 off the regular $29.95 US price.
Projects that can be completed in about 2 hours...
...perfect for classes and camps!
• FREE Preview Projects January 12 - 18 (see we are all about)!
• Spring Collection 2014 January 19 through February 15
• Features Occasions and SAB Catalog Products
• 18 EXCLUSIVE 3D samples and 24 card ideas
• Step-by-step downloadable PHOTO tutorials
• Only available to subscribers!
• Demonstrators & Customers welcome!
Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2014
Regular $29.95 US, Early Bird Rate only $24.95 US
And now on to our sketch challenge this week:
I love, love, love Stampin' Up!'s new "Hexagon Hive Thinlits Die". What an awesome new product. For the sketch, I stamped all the flowers from the new "Petite Petals" stamp set cascading on my "Whisper White Cardstock" base using "Rich Razzleberry, Sahara Sand & Melon Mambo Ink":
I then glued the hexagon hive over the stamped flowers, centered on my card base. I stamped some more flowers on a separate piece of cardstock and cut them out using the new "Petite Petals Punch" and glued them using Stampin' Dimensionals. Here are all the supplies I used:
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Early Espresso
- Inks: Melon Mambo, Sahara Sand, Rich Razzleberry
- Stamps: Petite Petals, Peachy Keen
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Hexagon Hive Thinlits Die, Modern Label Punch, Petite Petals Punch, Stampin' Dimesnionals