I'm using a few new products from our new Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog today. Can you spot them all?
I totally fell in love with this new stamp set called "Happy Congratulations". It's a two-step stamp set and the possibilities are endless as far as adding color. You first stamp the lined images and then use a 2nd stamp to add the color:
Did you notice the Gold Sequins? They actually come as a trim that are stringed together and you can glue in place that way or do what I did and "unstring" them to use individually. Did you also notice how I framed everything I used in the center of my card? Very easy to accomplish using the new On Film Framelits Dies. The framelits even emboss a stripe-like pattern. Here is a listing of what I used:
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay
- Inks: Jet Black StazOn, Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay
- Stamps: Happy Congratulations
- Accessories: Gold Sequin Trim
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, On Film Framelits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals
Visit Create with Connie & Mary to see what else the designer team came up with for inspiration for you this week!