January 1, 2014

2013 Rewind!

Happy New Year to all of you! As most of you that follow me regularly know, I try to post to my blog daily to give you inspiration. Today I am posting a "Rewind" of sorts or a "Year In Review" of some of my favorite projects for 2013! I could have added much more but decided to limit myself! Enjoy the show!






























I also want to say thanks to all of you that regularly email me, leave messages on my blog and to all of my Stampin' Up! customers. I couldn't do this without your support. Now let's all get ready for a great 2014!

Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

8 comments:

  1. Loved the show. Thanks for the inspiration and all the best to you in 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great look back at your cards! You have an amazing eye and true talent! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been a subscriber for a while but missed some of these. Thanks for sharing them. I always look forward to your posts because you have such good ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for being such an inspiration. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great line up of projects. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so inspiring. I get emails from you, folow your blog yet still managed to miss some of these. Thank you for posting them again. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have so many beautiful cards to choose from; I couldn't imagine just picking a few! Happy new year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was not online alot over the holidays, but playing catch up - love all of your cards and the inspiration they provide. Thank you for your Year In Review.....Happy New Year and hoping you and your family are doing okay with this crazy weather!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!