December 14, 2013

Punch Art Santa!

Dig out your Stampin' Up! punches and lets create this Santa card. Isn't he cute? Even his spectacles eyes and eyelids are made out of circle punches:


The Silver Foil Sheets are so easy to punch out and the addition of the branch from the Bird Punch was the perfect addition:


Where is the mustache from? It's the wing from the Bird Punch! How perfect!


I couldn't capture this on my photo's but the white cardstock I used is the Shimmery White Cardstock and it looks lovely on this card:


Christmas is getting closer and closer all the time. Are you ready yet? Other than a few more gift cards to purchase I'm all set so far. Of course I always seem to find other things to add even after I'm done! Especially when there's a grandchild involved!

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Real Red, Shimmery White, Blushing Bride, Silver Foil, Basic Black, Garden Green
  • Accessories: Candy Dots, Delicate Details Lace Tape
  • Tools: 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Bird Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. What super cute idea. Love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!! he is super, duper cute, Debbie, I'm going to give him a try, I got all of the punches, Woo Hoo!!!!!
    I love this card, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute...especially the glasses

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is terrific! What a fabulous use for all of those punches!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phenomenal! What a creative idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this adorable Santa Debbie. Will bookmark to use for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!