December 22, 2013

Monster Hugs Boy & Girl!

How would you like to purchase something that will instantly put a smile on your face, the face of your child, or the faces of your child's classroom buddies that these are given to? And what am I kidding, why wouldn't any adult like to receive these as well? Just take a look at these cuties and you'll see what I'm talking about:


This is a kit that has all the pieces you need except for a small candy or chocolate. There is a small adhesive-backed center of the front that you stick a small chocolate or candy to and then you bring the arms into a big ole hug, attach the arms at the slits and add a sticker heart to hold everything in place.

There is even a place on the back to add the "To" and "From" along with some cute little buns with a heart on the back pocket. Stick a googly eye to the front and your good to go!



Monster Hugs Girl
Item #132163   Price: $5.95

Monster Hugs Boy
Item #132162  Price: $5.95

Your kids will love giving these cute monsters away to their friends and classmates. Buy them the cutest valentines around. Only available for a limited time. Comes with 18 girl or boy monsters, 18 googly eyes, 18 adhesive hearts.

These kits are only available for a limited time or until they run out so grab them now while you can. I'm giving my two kits to my 5 year old granddaughter Kaitlynn for her Kindergarten class.

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Oh Debbie, love, love, LOVE this cute as a button little monsters, I bought them just to see how they would look like in person and they are ever so more sweet.
    How fabulous to have them for Halloween too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Halloween would be a great idea Maria and I know my granddaughter will love these. She hasn't seen them yet!

      Delete
  2. Adorable! I have a 4-1/2 yr old great nephew and 6-1/2 yr old great niece who would love these! Thanks....going to order them soon...........!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Carol, they WILL love these. Wait until you have them in person, they are so cute!

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!