December 28, 2013

Love Card & Treat Holder Sneak Peek #4!

I have another card for you today using the Countless Sayings 1 Photopolymer Stamp Set. If you didn't see my post from yesterday, I used the same stamp set to create a masculine Valentine's card. Today I have also added a coordinating treat holder with a new Sneak Peek product:


First, my card:


I stamped the images on Whisper White Cardstock using Rose Red Ink and added some shading using a Blender Pen. I used an exacto knife to cut a slit at the end of my sentiment and tucked a small banner cut out with the new banner punch that will be available as a free "Sale-A-Bration" item on January 28th:


I added two rows of scallops cut with Pink Pirouette Cardstock and the Large Scallop Edgelits Die. I also added a strip of Pink Pirouette Taffeta Ribbon topped with Silver Baker's Twine.

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Rose Red, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
  • Inks: Rose Red
  • Stamps: Countless Sayings 1
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Silver Baker's Twine, Pink Pirouette Taffeta Ribbon
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Large Scallop Edgelit Die, Banner Punch (coming soon Sale-A-Bration), Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals, Blender Pen, Envelope Punch Board
Treat Holder:


For my treat holder I used a piece of Whisper White Cardstock measuring 2" x 8". Score at 3 1/4" & 4 1/2". Use the Scallop Tag Topper Punch on both ends and tie a ribbon through both holes:


Tag Supplies:
  • Inks: Rose Red
  • Stamps: Countless Sayings I
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Rose Red
  • Tools: Scallop Tag Topper Punch
  • Accessories: Silver Baker's Twine, Taffeta Ribbon, Rhinestone Jewels


 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

11 comments:

  1. Oh, this is sweet as cotton candy!! I love it, can't wait till this set is available. Thank you for sharing this awesome card and candy holder. The measurements for the candy holder are not complete, all I can see is 2"x.....but I can tell by looking at the picture that the measurement for the long side might be 6". Can you correct me if I'm wrong?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for alerting me Maria, I've got it edited now. Looks like I didn't finish what I was writing. Oh by the way, this set is available right now!

      Delete
  2. very cute! glad to start to see valentines items on blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I was getting tired of Christmas cards and glad to have moved on to a new holiday now!

      Delete
  3. Very, very and very pretty! Lynn G.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry that I am late in putting in my 2 cents....I love your card...the shading is fabulous and of course the bling. What a great stamp - makes most of the card for you! And the candy holder is wonderful, I have the punch and will start making these for family! Thanks, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!