December 11, 2013

Fusion Card Challenge #1!

I just came across a new challenge this week that I never knew about and it's created by the talented Lesley Croghan. She has the most wonderful challenges on so many different blogs. I don't know how she keeps track of all them. Good job Leslie *wink*.

This one is called the Fusion Card Challenge :
 

There are so many choices on this challenge. You can:
  • Make a card based on the challenge above (card, layout, tag, gift bag, etc)
  • You can use the inspiration photo to inspire color choices, texture, images, etc
  • You can use the sketch all by itself
  • Or you can combine both and create the "Fusion" 
I decided to use both. Can you spot the inspiration I used along with the sketch:


I used some of the colors and I used the pillow with the deer image!


I also decided to make this into a masculine card as I have some boy birthdays coming up soon. Here are all of the supplies I used:
  • Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Sahara Sand, Early Espresso
  • Inks: VersaMark
  • DSP: Season of Style
  • Stamps: Chalk Talk, Remembering Christmas
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels
  • Tools: Heat Tool, Early Espresso Embossing Powder, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I love your card, Debbie. That image was one I passed over in the catalogue but I love how you used it with the sketch. Wow, such a great card! Thank you for joining us at FUSION.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a perfect match and combo of the inspirations!!! Beautiful card!!! So very happy you took the time to play along with us at FUSION!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!