I've got quite a few small layers at the bottom that really coordinate with the snowflake. Most of these are scraps too!
The snowflake is created in two layers. The bottom one is flat and the 2nd one is pleated. If you've never pleated one of these, you first score it in half and then fold on the score line. Use a 1" Circle Punch to create a hole in the very center. Unfold and create score lines on all of the snowflake's legs and fold each leg on the score lines like an accordion. Now you will need a Silicone Mat and a hot glue gun. Add a quarter sized circle of hot glue on your silicone mat and while pinching your snowflake, push into the hot glue until the hole in the center is closed up. Hold for a few minutes so that the hot glue will set. Now glue over your first layer. I also pushed a Glimmer Brad into the center while the glue was still soft.
- Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Champagne Glimmer Paper
- DSP: Winter Frost
- Inks: Smoky Slate, Bermuda Bay
- Accessories: Glimmer Brads, 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Festive Flurry Framelits Dies, Scallop Border Punch, Delicate Designs Embossing Powder, Sticky Strip, Sponge Dauber, Ticket Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Scoring Tool, Silicone Mat
- Stamps: That's The Ticket, Festive Flurry, Gorgeous Grunge
- Misc: Hot Glue Gun