December 15, 2013

Bucketful of Snowballs!

This card came out exactly like I wanted. Love it when that happens. Good morning stampers! How do you like my bucketful of snowballs with faces?


And yes, this card does open. I hand-drew a bucket and placed the pattern with the side of the bucket on the fold line. I used an Exacto knife to trace to curved line at the top of my bucket so that I could slide and tuck my snowballs inside. The cardstock for the pail measures 4 1/4" wide and 3 3/4" long.

I used different sizes of circle punches to create the snowballs and added faces to each one. I hand-drew the smiley's:


And for the handle, I used Silver Foil Paper and my Circle Framelits Dies. I added a piece of Cherry Cobbler Cardstock at the top of the handle cut with the Petite Curly Label Punch:


I hope you like my creation of snowballs in a bucket. Here are the Stampin' Up! supplies I used:
  • Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Silver Foil
  • Inks: Signo White Gel Pen, Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker, Craft White, Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker
  • Stamps: Snowflake Soiree
  • Accessories: Pearl Jewels
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Circle Framelits Dies, Petite Curly Label Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Owl Punch (eyes & cheeks), Bird Punch (noses), Exacto Knife
 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

8 comments:

  1. Very cute! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! So fun and whimsical.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, how super cute!!! Love it, thanks for sharing. I love when you can use punches for other things too, fabulous idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome awesome, love this will make this for next year. Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh....too adorable! I am so addicted to snowmen and yours are sooooo AWESOME! Thanks so much for sharing with us! Lynn Gauthier

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card just instantly makes me smile, it is so cute and adorable! As well as your punch art Santa yesterday, just too cute! I have to try both of them and just hope mine turn out half as cute as yours! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!! This is fantastic, I love everything about t

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!