I purchased some assorted bags of mini chocolate bars a few weeks ago and fell in love with the tiny square ones and wanted to make a treat holder. Here is what I came up with:
Although my little snowman looks huge, he is actually only 2" x 2". The mini chocolate bars are about 1" in bite-size so they fit right inside the box. The supplies you will need are shown below:
- First you will need a piece of Whisper White Cardstock measuring 4" x 7"
- Cut (2) using the Modern Label Punch and Basic Black Cardstock
- Cut (2) using the Artisan Label Punch and Basic Black Cardstock. Cut off the bottom on each piece as shown in the photo above
- Cut (2) eyes using Basic Black Cardstock and the Owl Punch
- Cut (6) mouth circles using the Owl Punch.
Using your Paper Snips, cut the end flap diagonally on each end. This will make it so that the flaps tucks into the box easily.
Position the box so the flap is on the bottom so the flap can be opened. Glue the hat pieces together and glue one on each side of your box. Wrap Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine around the center of your hat 3 times and tie off into a double-knot:
Glue the pieces for the snowman's face as shown above. I added squiggly lines for the eyes using my Chalk Marker!
I hope you plan on stopping by tomorrow for Day 10 of my Treat Holders. I am having so much fun with these and I hope you are enjoying all of them so far!