November 8, 2013

Stampers for Others October!

We had an inspiration photo to use for our challenge this month for our Stampers for Others group. This is the photo we used. I instructed the girls to use the colors or to focus on something in the photo to give them ideas:
 
I used the colors and the birch logs as my inspiration:
 

All of the elements you see on my card are from the "Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit". I scrunched up the leaves, sponged Tangerine Tango ink on them and used my stamp image from one of our "My Paper Pumpkin" kits to dirty the leaves up a little:


And what about the darling birch bark paper. We have about 30 birch trees on our property and I just love them so much. They are truly eye-catching trees and so is this paper:



Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz
  • Kit: Thankful Tablescape SImply Created Kit
  • Inks: Craft White, Tangerine Tango, Early Espresso
  • Accessories: Baker's Twine
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Sponge Daubers, Large Scallop Edgelits Die, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Stamps: My Paper Pumpkin,  Dozen Thoughts
 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!