If you would like to make one of these, here are the steps for you:
- Card Base: Soft Suede Cardstock 4 1/4" x 11". Score at 5 1/2" and fold in half
- Belt: Basic Black Cardstock 4 1/4" x 1 1/8"
- Buckle: Daffodil Delight Cardstock using the Square Collections Framelits Dies. Use two, one inside the other and cut hole and shape
- Ribbon/Tie: Fold a piece of ribbon measuring 6" in half and glue at the top center of your card front. Snip the ends of your ribbons diagonally
- Collar: Whisper White Cardstock cut using the scallop shape using the Square Collections Framelits Dies. Cut scallop square in half. Position and glue each collar in place and trim to fit card. Try not to add adhesive on the inside corners so you can curl up them up slightly
- Add 2 Candy Dots for the buttons