November 19, 2013

Holiday Extravaganza Sale tomorrow!

 
Tomorrow through to December 2nd, we at Stampin' Up! are having our annual Holiday Extravaganza Sale. Three items are on a ONE DAY ONLY sale for tomorrow only. I have set up a Hostess Code for your online ordering. If you place an online order, please enter in the "Hostess Code Box" the code: R9QNDTZM and you will be entered into a drawing for a "HOSTESS WINNER" to receive the hostess benefits when the sale is over on December 2nd if the orders total $150 or more.

All orders you place online will be shipped to your home! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I can place the order for you if you prefer to complete your order that way!
Here is the PDF listing of all products on sale: PDF
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    negra
    edupdf.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for putting an effort to published this article. You've done a great job! Good bless!

    Chuck
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!