November 2, 2013

Create with Connie & Mary WINTER13 02!

We have just complete Week 2 of our Holiday Collection subscription at Create with Connie & Mary, so much fun! On Saturday's we have a challenge for all of our subscribers and they can win some prizes for entering. Here is the color challenge for this week:


My Saturday card:


For today's card I used the Festive Flurry stamp set and coordinating Festive Flurry Framelits Dies. I used this same bundle on my collections project. If you want to see what I created this week, it is not too late to purchase the subscription! Visit Create with Connie & Mary to subscribe today!


For the center snowflake I first inked my stamp using VersaMark Ink followed by Old Olive Ink. This keeps the ink wet and I then sprinkled with Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder and set with my Heat Tool:

 
All of the other snowflakes on my Crumb Cake Cardstock card base are also embossed using White Embossing Powder and Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder. Here are all of the supplies I used:
  • Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White
  • Inks: VersaMark, Old Olive
  • Accessories: Glimmer Brads, Organza Ribbon
  • Tools: Word Window Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Big Shot Machine, Deco Labels Framelits Dies, Heat Tool, White Embossing Powder, Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Festive Flurry Framelits Dies
  • Stamps: Festive Flurry, Teeny Tiny Wishes
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. I love this card it is so pretty. I have the bundle for this too. I have not used it yet though. Are your other cards that you mention on previous days? Then I saw them.
    Thank You
    Diana from WI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diana! The cards that I mention are on the Create with Connie & Mary subscription part of their blog that you can still sign up for. If you would like to see other samples I made using this stamp set and framelits, go to the left-hand side of my blog and scroll down to "Search this Blog" and you can add the words "Festive Flurry" and you'll see a few more samples!

      Delete
  2. As always a beautiful creation! Like how you encorporated the Old Olive...love that you also heat embossed this snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this card Debbie - the colors are great and the bow is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!! Love the sparkle of the main snowflake! Such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card Debbie - especially the embossed sparkly old olive snowflake! Great CCMC inspiration this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!