November 28, 2013

CCMC279!


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Today we have a sketch challenge showing above for Create with Connie & Mary. Since today is Thanksgiving, I thought I would use the sketch to create an appropriate card for this holiday:


I don't have the stamp set right in front of me but I remember when I made this card, I stamped the Harvest of Blessings image and wanted to change it up a little. I used my 1/2" Circle Punch to remove a small hole where the words "All Season Long" where located so that my embossing peeks through and I also added a Candy Dot & Brad in the center of the hole:


I hope you are all having a wonderful Thanksgiving and I hope you will take time to visit my teammates. If you have a long 4-day weekend, maybe you can come join us and play along!

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White, Early Espresso
  • Inks: Baked Brown Sugar, Early Espresso
  • Stamps: Harvest of Thanks
  • Tools: Deco Labels Framelits Dies, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Square Lattice Impressions Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Envelope Punch Board
  • Accessories: Candy Dots, Candy Dots Brads
  • DSP: Thankful Tablescape  Simply Created Kit
 
  Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. What a great way to combine the stamps! Love the placement of the candy dot and brad! Great texture and colors! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this set but due to our Hawaiian vacation, I had time only for one card (using this set) before we had to get ready for 10 for dinner.... Love what you did and when I looked at the small portion at the bottom, it reminded me of a button to push to make the turkey dance...okay, yes, I am a bit out there...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Thanksgiving card! Fun to see that stamp set in action...I didn't get that one, but love to see ideas with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun combination of stamps! You really rocked this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great Thanksgiving card! I agree with Lisa, you really rocked this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We were on the same wavelength this week with turkeys and Thanksgiving! Beautiful card and great job with the sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!