November 21, 2013

CCMC278!

Good morning and welcome to a new challenge week at Create with Connie & Mary! 


This week we have a trio of colors for our color challenge and this is the card I created for you:


I used the "Wild Flower Meadow Bundle". This bundle includes the stamp and the embossing folder. I first used Stampin' Write Makers to color the stamp image by hand and then stamped on Whisper White Cardstock. I then carefully matched up the image with my embossing folder and embossed!


Using my Paper Snips, I cut around the top edge to cut off the cardstock and layered over a Sahara Sand Cardstock base. I stamped the sentiment from the Trust God stamp set directly on my card base with Sahara Sand Ink:


I then added a little bit of dimension by stamping additional flowers, hand-cutting, curling the edges and then gluing them in place with Stampin' Dimensionals. I added Pearl Jewels to the center of all of my flowers:

 
I hope you plan on joining us this week. Come visit to see what our design team has in store for you!
 
Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Sahara Sand
  • Inks: Sahara Sand, Stampin' Write Markers in Tangerine Tango and Always Artichoke
  • Stamps: Trust God, Wildflower Meadow
  • Accessories: Taffeta Ribbon, Pearl Jewels
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Wildflower Meadow Embossing Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Snips

  Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Debbie! Love how you trimmed out the embossed panel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Debbie, I love this stamp set and companion EF!! your card is gorgeous!!! The way you trimmed around the embossed image makes one think it was done with a die!! Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE how you used the embossing folder and stamp! Just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! The details that you used to create your card are really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! This is a really cool embossing effect! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love how you brought the flowers to life with the fussy cutting and small 3D flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A bit late but want to add my comment about how pretty this card is....when I saw this bundle, I knew I had to have it....and you have upped the game...love your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A new idea for this stamp and embossing folder! Thank you! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!