This week we have a trio of colors for our color challenge and this is the card I created for you:
I used the "Wild Flower Meadow Bundle". This bundle includes the stamp and the embossing folder. I first used Stampin' Write Makers to color the stamp image by hand and then stamped on Whisper White Cardstock. I then carefully matched up the image with my embossing folder and embossed!
Using my Paper Snips, I cut around the top edge to cut off the cardstock and layered over a Sahara Sand Cardstock base. I stamped the sentiment from the Trust God stamp set directly on my card base with Sahara Sand Ink:
I then added a little bit of dimension by stamping additional flowers, hand-cutting, curling the edges and then gluing them in place with Stampin' Dimensionals. I added Pearl Jewels to the center of all of my flowers:
I hope you plan on joining us this week. Come visit to see what our design team has in store for you!
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Sahara Sand
- Inks: Sahara Sand, Stampin' Write Markers in Tangerine Tango and Always Artichoke
- Stamps: Trust God, Wildflower Meadow
- Accessories: Taffeta Ribbon, Pearl Jewels
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Wildflower Meadow Embossing Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Snips